Lesson Terms and Conditions
A student must have commitment and continuity in order for real learning and progress to occur. This agreement is to ensure that I can plan my schedule, stay in business and guarantee the student the highest quality lesson.
An hour lesson is £33, Half hour is £22. (10% discount if you book in advance)
There is no refund if you cancel with less than 48 hours’ notice unless unforeseen circumstances intervene.
Our agreement includes the following
- Fees are paid one lesson in advance
- If you pay per half term, you gain a 10% discount
- If I travel to your home, we agree to a minimum cost of £5 plus public or car costs
- Cancellation with less than 48 hours’ notice results in a full charge of the lesson (I will try to reschedule within the week, or extend the lesson to make up for the lost time)
- The student will practice for three hours minimum per week
- I will always be punctual and will not cancel at short notice
- I will provide a full lesson with the option for grade exams with Trinity Guildhall or Rockschool
Students will also have on-going access to my teaching materials and resources through my websites which has videos, photos and access to relevant lesson materials. As a private teacher in Harrow, Greater London, I aim to give a friendly, high standard teaching service.
Address: 74 Drury Road, Harrow, HA1 4BW.
from west london drum tutor, drum tuition and lessons in Harrow, Hatch End, Harrow Wealdstone, Pinner, Headstone, Roxeth, Rayners Lane, Queensbury, Pinner North Harrow, South Harrow, Kenton, Belmont, Cannons Park, Green Hill, Harrow on the Hill, Ealing, Uxbridge, Stanmore, Edgware, Watford, Wembley, Hillingdon, Barnet, Hampstead, Rickmansworth, St. Johns Wood, Kilburn, Moorpark, Croxley, Northwood, Swiss Cottage, London, UK